Q: Should I add keyless entry and automatic start up?

I'm interested in kn I will Wethersfield it would be a good idea, or even viable to add keyless entry and push button start up to my car. Thank

3. Should I add keyless entry and automatic start up?

Q: My left rear tire locks up when I push the brakes

You might want to check the installation of the rear brake shoes to make sure they were installed correctly. There is a primary and secondary shoe. The front shoe is the primary and the smaller shoe compared to the rear...

Q: poor acceleration check engine

You will want to have the catalytic converters checked. The 540's are notorious for the catalyst inside the catalytic converters breaking apart from the outer wall of the assembly and rattling around, especially upon take off. This will also create...

Q: Q: Window won't close

There are a couple of different things that could cause this issue. The switch could have been damaged preventing a complete circuit from being made or the motor inside the door that controls the window could have gone bad. The...