Q: Short Term Working a Garage.

I was going to work with my dad on his Honda this weekend. I was just wondering what is the ppm of CO from modern cars, and if it is lethal?

3. Short Term Working a Garage.

Q: Blinker clicks too fast

The blinker issue is likely a burnt out bulb or a flasher relay. You can turn on your flashers/hazards to verify bulb operation. If all the bulbs work then you may need a new flasher relay. A left mirror...

Q: Would a used transmission have to be programmed with my vin #

More and more automobile parts are being tagged electronically with the VIN. This is ostensibly done to make it hard for chop shops who steal cars and sell them piece by piece to the repair market. I've not run into...

Q: What would my next step be? Wheel bearings are driving me crazy!!

This is a common sound when wheel bearings are badly worn and need to be replaced. When they wear out, the bearings begin to grind metal on metal which as you know creates an intense heat. This can be dangerous...