Q: Short in wiring

I think I have a short in the wiring. And the rear cargo door is stuck in the open position and won't lock.

Hi there. Shorts in the wiring are not very common and need to be checked in person. If the circuit consistently blows fuses, do not try to put a bigger fuse in. You will create more problems. If your door will not lock using the power locks, but can be locked manually, the lock actuator or wiring is to blame. If you can not physically move the lever, the problem is in the latch or linkage. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the door issue and also inspect for any electrical problems.

3. Short in wiring