Q: Short in taillights

My taillights bulbs keep shorting out.

3. Short in taillights

Q: My car shuts down while driving - 2006 Kia Rio

Hi there. Assuming this is not a misfire you are feeling and the computer has not recognized a misfire, this would lead me to believe a there is an electrical fault. Possibly a faulty ECM (engine control module) relay or...

Q: All my exterior lights work (brake, signal, hazard, reverse, etc.) EXCEPT running tail lights

If you are certain all fuses are good/tight, grounds are good and all bulbs are correct in voltage for the vehicle, I have a suggestion from personal experience with a MK 5 Jetta sitting right outside. Make sure the front...

Q: Steering wheel makes noise in a 2006 Infiniti M35

A noise when turning the wheel can be caused by a wide variety of problems. I would recommend having the vehicle driven and inspected by a knowledgable technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to determine the exact cause of the...