Q: Short in rebuilt ETM line

I pulled out my ETM and had it rebuilt to a contactless setup. The issue is that I am not getting any power to the unit's plug. I am getting 12.3 volts out of the fuse box, but there is a short somewhere in the line.

If you have determined that the power loss is within a wire inside the circuit, the wire will need to be replaced in order for this system to function properly. I would recommend having your loss of power service performed by a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to ensure that the job gets done properly and to prevent issues in the future. Once the wire has been replaced have the system retested for battery voltage at the correct locations to verify the repair is complete. If battery voltage exists throughout the system, then the repair is a complete and your issue should be resolved.

3. Short in rebuilt ETM line