Q: Shock absorbers

When the shocks is removed from the coil spring should it full come out at stay out with some pressure

3. Shock absorbers

Q: Shock mount bushing replacement

Generally, if a bushing is captured within a spring assembly, then yes the spring has to be compressed, the top nut removed and the part replaced. However, I would need to know the exact model to let you know if...

Q: Ball joint boots are cracked.

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Toyota Tacoma. You will not find any glue to repair ball joint boots. The boots are sealed on most ball joints and any break in the boot allows dirt, debris, and water to...

Q: My car cut off on the highway and wont start back up.

Good question. PO443 Code is an HVAC code. To your question, no. When a mechanic hears that a car shut off while driving it is because the alternator quit working. Your battery however, may be dead too. You can take...