Q: Shock absorbers

When the shocks is removed from the coil spring should it full come out at stay out with some pressure

3. Shock absorbers

Q: Whenever i touch my car -Just a little touch the whole car shake as if it will turn upside down.

Hello. It sounds like you have weak springs or struts. It is heard of for those to weaken and produce the concerns you speaketh of. Springs, shocks, or struts are suggested to be replaced every 50,000 miles. I suggest having...

Q: How do I lock the doors from outside without a key?

The doors can be locked even if you don’t have a key. Just switch the inside Lock button into the lock position before you close the door. This allows you to lock all of the doors at once even if...

Q: Rough idle when A/C on

Your engine throttle body and idle air control may be clogged with carbon and engine is idling too low with A/C on causing the rough idle. Have the idle control valve and throttle cleaned out. You may also have the...