Q: shifts very hard from 1st to 2nd gear

from a stop my "LTZ" shifts very harsh from 1st to 2nd and then slightly harder than normal up to other gears. I did notice that 2nd gear kicks in @ 3000 rpms at just normal driving getting up to speed in the flow normal of traffic. (not dogging it out)

This is very common when the transmission is due for a fluid change or if it is low on fluid. I would start with this as it is most common and the easiest fix. If this does not solve the issue, you may have a torque converter or clutch problem. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose and replace your transmission fluid.

3. shifts very hard from 1st to 2nd gear