Q: Shifts feel delayed often over revs

When i come to a stop it downshifts 3rd and gets stuck until truck is restarted codes p0700 p2517

3. Shifts feel delayed often over revs

Q: Cat below bank threshold bank2

Hi, thanks for writing in. If you are experiencing a code related to catalytic converter failure I would recommend having your catalytic converter inspected by a local exhaust professional. Once you have determined if your catalytic converter is failing, I...

Q: Have possibly been driving for a year without an air filter

I personally do not like the aftermarket oil bath type of air filters with vehicles that have a mass air flow sensor. The oil that comes through the filter can contaminate the mass air sensor which would require regular cleaning...

Q: My 2004 Chevy Silverado is having cooling system problems

Hi there: On a 2004 Silverado 6.6L Diesel there is a heater hose bypass valve that opens when the heater is activated. Sometimes this component can become stuck due to corrosion inside the coolant lines or a sensor that has...