Q: Shifts feel delayed often over revs

When i come to a stop it downshifts 3rd and gets stuck until truck is restarted codes p0700 p2517

3. Shifts feel delayed often over revs

Q: I have a 2007 Buick Lucerne an I turned the car on to warm up an it started to Idol on its own on the dashboard it said the the en

The issue you are writing in about is common enough that a specific diagnostic, namely a reduced engine power diagnostic is performed by technicians dispatched by YourMechanic. If you request that diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will get this issue...

Q: Security light on, new key fob cannot be programed

Hello. Your key fob needs to be programmed to your car for it to work. There are a couple of ways this can be done. You could take the key fobs back to the dealership and have them program them...

Q: Voltage drop noticed during night driving. The headlights dim and then return to normal.

This may be a sign of a failing voltage regulator or potentially a bad ground connection. As you may know, the voltage regulator regulates the charging of the battery by the alternator. When the voltage regulator is not working properly,...