Q: Shifts feel delayed often over revs

When i come to a stop it downshifts 3rd and gets stuck until truck is restarted codes p0700 p2517

3. Shifts feel delayed often over revs

Q: Cost to restore the tires to original setting

The cost to restore your suspension to stock condition can vary greatly. Your geographical location can affect parts pricing and availability, labor costs, etc. The most accurate way to price this would be to have the vehicle inspected by...

Q: Vehicle lost gears, can shift only in 4 low

Hello. This sounds more like an electronic transmission control issue. GM has a TSB out for a low voltage condition at the solenoid pack. To see if this is the issue, fault codes should be read out and and then...

Q: My 4WD is not engaging. Is a 2007 Silverado have electronically controlled axle actuator or vacuum? Or is my problem in the hubs?

Hi there. The actuator on your 4WD system to your vehicle is electronic. Most of the Silverado 2500 model Chevrolet trucks have issues with the actuator failing in the front axle due to weather and road conditions. Check the harness...