Q: Shifting issues on jeep laredo

Recently bought a jeep and it doesn't always want to go into 2nd or third gear.. the engine just revs and nothing. Codes said govenor pressure sensor and silanoide. Changed both but still having issues. Now codes are stating left front and rear speed sensors and hydrolic pump circuit malfunction. How do I know if it is the sensors or something triggering the sensors like bad barrings? Could this be ground or wiring issue?

A: As you may know, the speed sensorslocated o...

As you may know, the speed sensorslocated on the input and output shafts of the transmission relay information to the transmission control module which controls when the vehicle shifts based upon shift points. When these sensors are relaying incorrect information to the control module, this can produce the symptoms you describe. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to properly diagnose your Jeep's shifting issues and make repairs.