Q: Shifter won't shift out of park

Brake line busted replaced it. Removed the abs relay switch and fuse. To bleed the. Brakes. Put them back in. Now the shifter won't shift out of park.

A: Hi there. Removing the fuse and ABS relay t...

Hi there. Removing the fuse and ABS relay to bleed the brake system, is unusual brake bleeding procedure. Assuming, the fuse and relay were properly reinstalled, would lead me to check the brake light fuse. The brake light switch may have been affected during the brake bleeding process. The brake light switch supplies power to the shift interlock solenoid. It could be, the shift interlock solenoid has coincidentally failed. I recommend having your vehicle's won't shift out of park be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.