Q: Shifter doesn't move like it should.

Shifter will not move. While I can use the brake release to shift out of park, the shifter doesn't shift like it should.

3. Shifter doesn't move like it should.

Q: The clock in the car and light on the passenger airbag light

Hi there. Most of the time, the dimming and brightness of the dashboard lights are controlled by a switch on the vehicle's instrument panel or under the dash near the fuse box. In some cases, this dimming switch may become...

Q: How Long Does a Manual Car's Clutch Last?

A manual transmission uses a clutch to connect the engine and transmission together each time you let out on the clutch to take off from a stop or change gears on your transmission. Each time you change gears and let...

Q: Rpm goes up I let off gas then it'll shift.. what causes that?

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle may be shifting late or slipping. The first thing I would do is check the transmission fluid to see if it may be low or dirty. If the fluid...