Q: Shifter button will not engage to put into gear

Shifter button does not engage to put into gear.

3. Shifter button will not engage to put into gear

Q: After replacing water pump, thermostat

Overheating has many causes. If you just added coolant after replacing the water pump and thermostat, but did not use the purge points to expel trapped air, that in itself could be the cause. Trapped air in cooling systems causes...

Q: Oil pressure went all the way t 0 while driving

The oil pressure will usually drop down to zero when one of two things are happening. Either the motor is in fact low on oil or the oil pressure sending unit is not working properly and may be producing a...

Q: My driver side lights are dimmer than my passenger side.

Hello: When you turn on the headlight switch, power is sent from the battery/alternator to the bulbs, causing the filaments to heat up and glow, which produces the light you need to see the road. Headlights are similar in many...