Q: Shaky suspension - 1995 Mercedes Benz E420

Rattling and shaky while driving over bumps, drives nicely on highway. I have new tires. Steering wheel is straight, only shakes a lot over bumps..

3. Shaky suspension - 1995 Mercedes Benz E420

Q: Air suspension failure due to damaged components?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The only component that should be in that area is the air suspension strut itself, its sensor, and its electrical connections. Due the the damage being electrical, its possible you have tampered with that...

Q: Check engine light code for a misfire

Hi there. A misfire code is set when the engine computer sees a slow down in one or more pistons due to incomplete combustion. This can either be from a lean or rich condition. The task at hand is to...

Q: What are the signs my Timing Chain needs to be replaced?

Hi there. The noise that you are hearing could be either the timing chain or the variable valve timing solenoids. If the sound is constant and rattles easy and does not bog down the engine, then the timing chain is...