Q: Shaky suspension - 1995 Mercedes Benz E420

Rattling and shaky while driving over bumps, drives nicely on highway. I have new tires. Steering wheel is straight, only shakes a lot over bumps..

Given the amount of mileage on your car, this may suggest worn out shocks and struts. If you notice the car bouncing a bit more than normal or taking a few seconds longer to settle after going over a bump, this is usually a sign of worn shocks. As for the rattling noise, a common problem on these cars is the upper control arms and lower swivel joints. If there is too much free play in these, this will cause a bit of rattling as you describe. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the shaking suspension and perform the appropriate repairs.