Q: Shaking off the engine.

My car has recently started shaking when I am stopped at a red light or stop sign or even parked. About a month ago I had my spark plugs changed because it was shaking badly before this time. It's not as worse as before but it gives me some concerns. I just want to know the problem.

You may have oil leaking from the valve cover and getting it into the spark plug holes. This will cause misfiring. Also, the intake air tubes should be checked for loose hoses. The engine may have carbon built up in the engine and need to have the combustion chamber cleaned out. The spark plug change may have helped a little bit but there seems to be some leftover problem that is still occurring. I would have a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home or office to diagnose the shaking during idle and determine what other adjustments should be made.