Q: shaking like it's going to fall apart

The van drives excellent . If Im going over these crazy bumpy pot hole streets of Michigan anything over 40 mph and I hit some bumps the van shakes out of control like it's going to fall apart once I slow down the shake goes away ?

Hi there:

Sometimes loose tie rod ends or worn out ball joints can cause the symptoms you’re describing; especially on bumpy roads. It’s often an indicator of loose components if the symptoms are only noticeable at higher speeds and while hitting pot holes. To know exactly what is causing this problem with your GMC Savana, contact a professional mobile mechanic and have them complete a car is vibrating or shaking inspection so they can pinpoint the source of your issues and recommend the right repairs.

I am working on this