Q: Shaking Car and Drive Shaft Land cruise Wagon

My land cruiser shakes very badly at around 60-62 kph. I noticed after inspection that the UV joints were welded to prevent one of the part in which was not aligned properly from coming off. Would this be the problem and if so do I need to buy a complete new shaft and throw away the welded one.

Depending on where the welds were that you are referring to on the drive shaft, this may be the cause of your problem. The U-joints are designed to move and provide slight movement to allow the drive shaft to slide just a bit to allow for the transfer of torque from the transmission to the rear end. If something is misaligned to begin with and then welded to try to prevent this, it is possible that this is causing the shaking you are describing. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic inspect the shaking problem and perform the necessary repairs.

3. Shaking Car and Drive Shaft Land cruise Wagon