Q: Q: shaking

the car shake on the speed of 30-40 what is the issue the tire is new i began feel this after i did the tire air pressure

A number of things can cause shaking at certain or all speeds. first off, make sure the tire pressures are set to the correct settings for the vehicle. Pressures listed on the tire sidewalls are the Maximum recommended for the tire and not the correct pressures for the vehicle. Have the wheel balance rechecked and while doing so, ask that the wheels be checked for any bends that can cause the shaking. Also ask that the tires themselves be inspected for run-out - any side to side movement while they spin. This is commonly referred to as a shifted belt.

A certified technician can inspect the vehicle to pin point the cause of the vibration