Q: Shakes when driven at high speeds.

When the car goes over about 55mph there is a small vibration that occurs felt through the steering wheel. What could be the cause(s)?

Hi there. It sounds like a tire balance concern. Have the tires inspected and balanced if needed. If the vibration is still present, a thorough inspection of the steering, suspension, and drive train may be needed. Worn components, especially in the suspension and wheel bearings, are generally the cause of vibrations while driving. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a car is vibrating inspection.