Q: Shakes when driven at high speeds.

When the car goes over about 55mph there is a small vibration that occurs felt through the steering wheel. What could be the cause(s)?

3. Shakes when driven at high speeds.

Q: My 2017 Toyota Rav 4 has water condensation in the headlights is that normal?

Some manufacturers consider a small amount of headlight condensation as a normal condition. However, if it does not dry out with headlight use, there may be an issue with the headlight. If is does not dry out, bring it in...

Q: Damage to car after hitting curb.

Its likely that something is bent and should be checked on an alignment rack by a certified mechanic. Another likely possibility would be a plastic splash guard that came loose in the incident. Have this problem inspected and diagnosed for...

Q: I was driving on the highway and I lost power and the car cut off. The car will not start back up and it has gas in it has coming through the gas line.

Hi there. Check the ignition system and see if the spark plugs are sparking. If the spark plugs are not sparking, then check for power to the ignition coil. If there is no power to the ignition coil, then check...