Q: Shakes flutters stalls won't start

It runs fine until it heats up then it shakes flutters and stalls and won't start until 30 min or so to cool down. Replace TPS and IAC plenum intake gaskets. Plugs wires distributor cap and rotor and coil pack and new NTK o2 sensors. Fuel pressure stays at 50 at valve on rails

There is another component to the ignition system. The crankshaft position sensor sends out a speed and position signal the computer uses to calculate when to send spark. If you have a code reader that shows live data on the vehicle, choose the engine speed parameter and crank the vehicle to see if it registers on the live data. If not, this may be the problem. Feel free to hire one of our mobile experts for assistance with the diagnosis of your stalling issue.