Q: Q: Shakes

Idles high and when I turn it off, it shakes until I put it in gear and take my foot off of the clutch.

Hi, thanks for writing in. There are many things that could be wrong with your truck. You may look at the motor mount to make sure that they aren’t broken. This is the first thing I look for. Then, I would check your air filter-- is it clean? Check your throttle body to make sure it is clean. You may find that it is dirty and just needs to be cleaned. It sounds to me that your car is not getting enough air. I hope this helps and good luck. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.