Q: Q: Shakes

Idles high and when I turn it off, it shakes until I put it in gear and take my foot off of the clutch.

Q: cranks but won't start - 1988 Mazda 323

Hi there. You need to check to see if the new spark plugs have spark. If not, then the engine should be checked to see if it has a bad coil or spark signal from ignition module. If you need...

Q: Car keeps stalling after changing TPS and solenoid

There are several possibilities as to why your Dodge Intrepid is stalling after giving the pedal a push. The two most common causes are lack of fuel pressure and/or worn out spark plugs. It is also possible that the camshaft...

Q: Hard shake a minute apart while car is in idle.

This could very well be the compressor coming on. Your A/C compressor puts a very heavy load on the motor, especially a smaller and lower horsepower motor like the 1.8L in your Honda Civic. When the compressor kicks on...