Q: Shakes

Hi put some 18"rims on but didn't like it so I put back the 16" original back on and now when speed hit 40+ it shakes had the rim place check it out three times and nothing changed any thoughts

It sounds like one of the tires is out of balance. Have all 4 tires balance checked. If one of the weights fell off, or a tire was not seated and balanced correctly, this will cause the problem. A certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can inspect your vehicle’s shaking issue and determine what needs to be repaired.