Q: Severe vibration while pushing on the gas

Any time I push on the gas my car vibrates so bad it is popping my hood every mile or two.

3. Severe vibration while pushing on the gas

Q: My 2010 Chevy Impala reads reduced engine power and won't start now it cut off on me once on the highway I had to coast to get off

Hi There, The check engine light indicates that there is likely something wrong with the engine or transmission in your vehicle and will ususally come on in conjunction with the vehicle going into the reduced power mode. This happens when...

Q: When im driving the steering wheel start shaken when i get up to speeds to 50 or 60 and its the driver side

From what you've described, you may just have a wheel balance problem where a weight came off. This could also happen if you used tire stop sealant for a leak in your tire. These will both cause excessive vibration above...

Q: How do I adjust the height of the upper part of the seat belt?

The two front seats closest to the doors have adjustable shoulder belt height. The upper spot where the seat belt attaches to the vehicle can be moved up or down to adjust the height of the shoulder belt (upper part...