Q: Severe vibration while pushing on the gas

Any time I push on the gas my car vibrates so bad it is popping my hood every mile or two.

3. Severe vibration while pushing on the gas

Q: I poured seafoam in my brake booster I thought it went there instead of in the vacuum

Hello, the brake booster assembly will have to be replaced. There are rubber diaphragms that degrade from seafoam. The hissing sound is a vacuum leak with the booster. I recommend having a certified YourMechanic technician come to your location to...

Q: White smoke from the engine and smells of rubber with the knocking sound

My guess is that you have a leak somewhere, most likely a coolant leak. Coolant leaking onto a hot engine will immediately result in white smoke. Since you stopped the vehicle before all of the coolant was lost, the vehicle...

Q: Do I have to break in my new vehicle?

If you’ve recently purchased a vehicle, you’re in luck. This vehicle doesn’t require any elaborate or tedious “breaking in” activities. However, your new vehicle will last longer and run more efficiently if you follow these guidelines when you first begin...