Q: Severe vibration while pushing on the gas

Any time I push on the gas my car vibrates so bad it is popping my hood every mile or two.

3. Severe vibration while pushing on the gas

Q: I have a whining squealing noise coming from somewhere in my pulley system and serpentine belt.

If the noise changed when the battery was replaced, I would first suspect the alternator. Sometimes, when a bearing/bushing starts to go bad it will only make noise with the belt installed, as the tension can cause pressure to be...

Q: Van jerked with a clunking sound, transmission fluid leaked

The transmission may have blown out the front pump seal where the torque converter goes into the transmission. This can be due to the transmission front pump bushing is bad or another problem. You have both axle seals that may...

Q: Trickling water noise under hood

The sound you're hearing may be caused by an exhaust leak. A small exhaust leak close to the engine makes a sound similar to what you're describing. It will normally only occur during acceleration. You may be able to pinpoint...