Q: Severe power steering leak

I have a severe power steering leak.

3. Severe power steering leak

Q: Q: My car is making a grinding noise

Hello. It sounds like you either have a speed sensor that is not reading correctly or you may have a transmission or transfer case issue. If this is an all-wheel drive model, then it is more than likely the transfer...

Q: Engine is overheating and heater does not work

As you may know, the heater not working in some cases may be related to the overheating problem you are also having. This may be due to a faulty heater blower motor or potentially a bad heater core. As you...

Q: 2005 Saturn L300 hard to start

Hi. It seems to me that your EGR valve and EVAP need to be replaced. The car is hard to start because the pressure in the system is not correct in order for the engine to run efficiently. I would...