Q: Several warning lights on dash

Seems like a lot of oil is being used, lots of lights on the dash are on.

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. If you have mult...

Hi, thanks for writing in. If you have multiple lights on the dash that will not go out, then you may have to have a mechanic come and diagnose the lights that are on. You may have a dash cluster wiring issue. The oil usage would first start with a check for any external oil leaks and then an oil consumption test would need to be done if no oil leaks are found.

Consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make any repairs as needed.