Q: Several warning lights on dash

Seems like a lot of oil is being used, lots of lights on the dash are on.

3. Several warning lights on dash

Q: Q: bad o2 sensors

Diagnostic Trouble Codes can never be used to "directly" condemn parts. In the case of an oxygen sensor, the oxygen sensor output must be evaluated on a scope to determine if the sensor itself is bad or if you perhaps...

Q: Jerking at stopping and accelerating

Hi there. It sounds like you may have an engine misfire or possibly a sensor problem. Since the Check Engine Light came on, I always start by scanning the computer for codes. That gives me a place to start. From...

Q: Starter will not stay engaged long enough to start car ?

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a faulty starter solenoid or potentially a bad starter motor. A faulty starter solenoid will generally produce a clicking sound when turning the key. The starter solenoid is located on the starter...