Q: several warning lights on

The check engine light on, vsc light on, trac off light on, and cruise control red light and stopped working.This happened at the same time, never had this before. Also, the engine coolant takes longer than normal to warm up. Can the engine thermostat stuck open give you a warning light, such as check engine light.Thanks very much. jpkinsey

A: Hello there, it is unusual for all of these...

Hello there, it is unusual for all of these lights to come on at one time with your 2004 Toyota Sienna. The most common cause of a malfunction that effects all these systems is an electrical one such as a battery, alternator, wiring harness fault, or shorted wire. A thermostat that is stuck open can cause a Check Engine Light, but will not cause the vehicle to shut off unless it is overheated, and it will not set the VSC, Trac and Cruise Control Lights. A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will perform a Check Engine Light inspection and determine what is going on with your vehicle.