Q: servo pump

after change STEERING-INNER not workink servo pump

Q: Crank shaft wobbly

Hi there. On the "front" end of the crankshaft is a harmonic balancer held on by one large bolt that is torqued to 132.8 ft. lbs that is pretty tight. It's not too likely that the bolt is "loose". The...

Q: Hello my gears shift on my 2002 Volkswagen Jetta and it sounds terrible. what does that mean exactly ?

Hi Dyani. Thanks for contacting us today. It really depends on what type of noise is being produced when shifting which will determine the root source or cause of the noise. If it's a grinding noise when your automatic transmission...

Q: Q: Vehicle does not start.

Hello, your car need three things to start: power, spark, and fuel. I would first and the battery cables cleaned to make sure that there is power getting to the ignition. A technician from YourMechanic can help you with this....