Q: servo pump

after change STEERING-INNER not workink servo pump

Q: Q: Manual transmission won't go into gear

If the transmission will not go into gear and the clutch pedal is loose, it generally means a failure in either the clutch master or slave cylinder. The clutch hydraulic system will need to be checked. For your clutch, you...

Q: VW Passat won't start

Hi There, This could be related to many different possibilities, but is most likely a bad connection between the battery and the starter relay. The starter relay directs power from the battery to the starter solenoid which then engages the...

Q: Car spits an sputters like it's misfiring if I accelerate too fast. But does fine any other time

Hey there. The first thing I would check would be the fuel pressure. But there are several possible causes for this condition. There could be a vacuum leak, the engine may need a tune up, or any number of other...