Q: servo pump

after change STEERING-INNER not workink servo pump

Q: Car squeals when started 2005 Hyundai Elantra

Hello - the squealing noise you describe is most likely caused by a worn serpentine (accessory) belt, a weak tensioner for that belt. This causes the belt to slip under a load, and squeal as you describe. This condition will...

Q: What could make a car stop running in the middle of driving it?

Hi there. From the description you provided, your vehicle stalling once, could of been caused by variety of reasons. A temporary glitch in any of the vehicle's systems that keep it running. Unfortunately, something like this would be very difficult...

Q: how to replace the serpentine drive belt

It is recommended that this repair be performed by a professional because all of the rotating elements, that is the bearing supported pulleys of which there are quite a few, should be inspected to be sure they turn freely and...