Q: Service stabilitrak and three traction lights are on

I notices some break fluid on driver side rear tire. Now, when the car is turned on I get service Stabilitrak and three traction lights are on. Could it be related to the break fluid leak on the rear tire?

A: There is a possibility that the lights may ...

There is a possibility that the lights may be related to the code, but the system will have to be scanned and the trouble codes pulled to be sure. You may have a couple different things going on with the vehicle. Definitely get the brake fluid leak fixed along with the electrical problem causing the lights, which may be a failed wheel speed sensor if it is covered in brake fluid. If you need more help, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come come to your car’s location to inspect these problems and perform appropriate services.