Q: Service power steering system light is on

Battery cables got hooked up wrong and the "power steering system" light came on.

3. Service power steering system light is on

Q: Leakage on my transmission? 2008 Cadillac CTS

Hi there - check all your fluid levels, but check your engine coolant level most closely. The coolant GM uses for your engine (Dexcool) is, in fact, orange - not pink as most transmission fluids. Engine coolant will evaporate, not...

Q: My car belt keeps cutting out every time I put on a new one

Hi there: In most cases when the serpentine or drive belt keeps breaking it's due to one of three issues. First, the belt is either too tight or too loose when it's installed; which is typically caused by a drive...

Q: Q: Air conditioner doesn't work

The AC condensers on these cars are known to leak, according to most owners that have had AC problems. Diagnosis of the inoperative AC depends on inspection of the AC condenser for leakage. The AC condenser is in front of...