Q: Service messages coming up

My dashboard display is telling me to Service Traction Control and Service Stabilitrak.

The systems would have to be tested for codes and the wiring checked to the components that are showing problems for terminals to wire connector problems. The terminal crimps may not be making good contact. The wire would need to be checked for good contact to the components. I recommend you have a mechanic, like ones from YourMechanic, come by and check your car for you to test the system and narrow the problem down to a wiring circuit or component failure.