Q: Service messages coming up

My dashboard display is telling me to Service Traction Control and Service Stabilitrak.

3. Service messages coming up

Q: A lot of paint is chipping off my car

There are many reported problems with the paint on certain Toyota models. Most of the time the dealership will claim it is due to environmental issues, and Toyota not issued any recalls or Technical Service Bulletins (TSB) to address this....

Q: 2015 dodge grand caravan wont shift out of park, shift interlock latch failure?

Hi Edward. Thanks for contacting us today. While the shift interlock latch is a common source of this symptom, it's very rare for it to fail within three years. Most of the time, a failed brake switch or debris inside...

Q: Hi Jerel, My 2010 GMC Acadia has a radiator leak and I was advice I needed to replace the radiator. But I'm having trouble on find

Hi there. In regards to replacing components, it's always best to purchase the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) component as opposed to an upgrade or aftermarket replacement. You might find it easier to have one of our mobile mechanics come to...