Q: Service light came on, now car won't shift

Service light came on, now car won't shift. No warnings whatsoever.

3. Service light came on, now car won't shift

Q: Shaving metal noise at acceleration, at low rpms on 1 2 3 gear 2001 Chrysler

Hello - I suspect you have a failing bearing in your transmission. If your car is rear-wheel drive, the bearing would likely be on the transmission countershaft. For a front-wheel drive car, it could have several names, but accomplishes the...

Q: Q: Key stuck in ignition

If the key is turning to the “lock” position and won’t come out, the lock cylinder is faulty. If it is not turning all the way back, there is a solenoid that is malfunctioning in the steering column. That solenoid...

Q: Would cold temperatures make my service all wheel drive system warning come on? 2012 GMC Terrain

Hi there - while a big drop in temperatures shouldn't cause a service light per se, cold temperatures DO have an effect on electrical connections, and a connection problem may be the case here. You need the actual problem code...