Q: Service Inquiry and Exhaust smell in car

Hi Richard! Just wondering do you guys do service in San Jose/ Morgan hill California? It is wheee I am located and would like to Know before setting up an appointment. My car is a 1991 Honda Civic Dx hatchback and lately I feel like I've been smelling fumes and or exhaust in the car. I would like to not have that happen as the fumes can be dangerous. Thank you!

All of San Jose, CA and the surrounding area as well, is served. Exhaust gas can leak from the exhaust manifold, EGR system, piping, gasketed junctions, or components such as catalytic converters, resonators, and mufflers. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an exhaust leak inspection and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Service Inquiry and Exhaust smell in car