Q: Q: Service engine soon light is on

My service engine soon light is on I don't know why

3. Q: Service engine soon light is on

Q: Engine light flashing. Car not getting speed and putting out

The Check Engine Light is flashing to tell you that you should get to a safe stopping point so you do not damage the engine or the catalyst of the car. The Check Engine Light does not tell you what...

Q: Can shaft position sensor all of the outcomes of the problem

Possibilities: 1 - Simply replacing the camshaft sensor will solve your problem. 2 - If it does not, with the age of the vehicle, there can be a break in the wiring harness to the cam sensor. 3 - If...

Q: Cost to replace engine in a 2002 BMW 325i

Hi Ernesto. Thanks for sending in your question. Unfortunately, replacing an engine is not a service our mobile mechanics could offer, so you'll have to contact a local BMW specialist to receive an estimate for replacing the engine on your...