Q: Q: Service engine soon light is on

My service engine soon light is on I don't know why

3. Q: Service engine soon light is on

Q: I have a 2002 Toyota Corolla and I'm having hesitation issues coming from a stop. I have tried everything to try and fix it. I hav

Claimed by Kevin Gainer

Q: engine is shaking - 2006 BMW 325i

Hello. This may be a sign of a failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve is located on or near your intake manifold that monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being...

Q: Engine Stutter On Acceleration

It's likely that If you were to scan the engine controller, (ECU) you would probably find several misfire codes. The misfire codes can indicate specifically which cylinder if malfunctioning. Your model car has a history of coil and ignition module...