Q: Q: Service engine soon light is on

My service engine soon light is on I don't know why

3. Q: Service engine soon light is on

Q: When start out driving when accelerate does good to 2000 rpm and then when go to accelerate more it drops off and have to let off

Hello. From what you describe, it would appear that your vehicle is experiencing some sort of engine performance issues. Problems accelerating under load can be caused by many things. A few common causes are issues with the ignition, engine management,...

Q: Stereo turns off and lights flicker when I turn up the volume on the stereo.

Hi there. If you have a factory radio, then the volume knob switch is shorting out with the radio controls causing the radio to shut off and flicker the lights. If you have an aftermarket radio, then there could be...

Q: Q: car won't start

Hello. If the battery is testing good and has the correct CCA and voltage, I would look towards a faulty starter or wiring fault such as insufficient ground. I recommend that a technician check the starting system . If the...