Q: Mercedes Benz Service B

The Service B light is on. I am not at 20K miles yet nor has it been a year. How much to do this type of service? Thank you, Pam

The service reminder system is not simply a mileage counter anymore. It is a computer integrated into the car’s other systems that takes into account such factors as temperature, speed, how long your trips are, and whether you do more highway or more city driving. It uses this information to decide when a service is appropriate. Service A is an oil and filter change with a number of other small lubrication operations and checks. Service B is a service a with brake and chassis checks. Battery and charging system tests, and some checks on the climate control system. You can contact Your Mechanic to schedule a service B at your home or office by clicking here

3. Mercedes Benz Service B