Q: Mercedes Benz Service B

The Service B light is on. I am not at 20K miles yet nor has it been a year. How much to do this type of service? Thank you, Pam

3. Mercedes Benz Service B

Q: ABS light won't go off

The ABS system monitors the wheel speed sensors. When one or more wheels seem to be off from where they should be the ABS system modulates the chosen wheels brakes in order to match the speed of the others. If...

Q: replace Value body mercedes C250 2012, what is the cost?

Sent to CS

Q: Screeching Noise at idle/start 2015 Volvo XC60, 52k miles

Hi Ryan. In most cases, the type of sound you're talking about is caused by a loose serpentine or drive belt. It could also be due to a pulley that is wearing out or even loose bearings inside the AC...