Q: Service advancetrack

So the service advance track warning came on for a min and then left, what do I need to do?

3. Service advancetrack

Q: Squeaking sound coming from the front of the car when driving slow

This is very likely related to something that increases with engine speed. The drive or serpentine belts can make squeaking noises that will speed up as they do with engine speed. This is usually due to a loose or slipping...

Q: Back window decal

Generally most states prohibit items in the windows that obstruct the view of the driver. Depending on specifically where on the back window the decal is placed it may or may not be illegal. You will need to check with...

Q: My car won’t start in the morning sometimes, I put a new battery in it but when you jump it, it will start

Hi Nicholas. Thanks for sending your question today. There are several things that must all work together in order to start a car. So, without knowing the details about what specifically is happening when you attempt to start, it's hard...