Q: Service advancetrack

So the service advance track warning came on for a min and then left, what do I need to do?

3. Service advancetrack

Q: Hey, Mia same thing happens to me. I mean the brake lights themselves

You should have the brake light switch checked to see if it is adjusted correctly or is over sensitive and needs replaced. This is for the rear lights coming on without touching the pedal.

Q: My 2008 escape 2.3l 4wd needs an engine so can I use and engine out of a front wheel drive escape even though mine is 4 wheel driv

Hi there. Unfortunately, our mobile mechanics do not offer engine swap services in North America, so we're really not best suited to answer this question for you. The best advice we can offer is for you to contact a local...

Q: Can you drive on 3 lug nuts

Hey there, thanks for writing in. All of the lug nuts are necessary. Leaving even one off could result in warping of the brake rotors or drums, necessitating their replacement. If two are left off that puts an excess load...