Q: Service advancetrack

So the service advance track warning came on for a min and then left, what do I need to do?

3. Service advancetrack

Q: My 2013 Ram 2500 will not go into 4th, 5th, or 6th gear, when it tries to go into 4th gear it does not do anything

Your vehicle was equipped with Chrysler's 66RFE transmission. This transmission model has not been hugely problematic and I do not see many reports of the type of failure you are describing. I see only one similar report of shift failure,...

Q: Car smoking and smelling

If the smoke coming from the tailpipe is white and has a sort of sweet smell, it is coolant getting into the exhaust system, due to one of the engine head gaskets being blown, and leaking coolant into one of...

Q: Car makes popping noise

Hello. The vehicles cruise control system uses an actuator and cable to open the throttle body and hold cruise. The throttle cable and cruise control cable operate independently, but are both linked to the throttle body. Have an experienced technician...