Q: Service advance trac light is on and I don't know why either please help

It was raining and I was on the brake sitting still and I gave it some gas the spin a little bit then the service advancetrac light came on

A traction control system diagnostic would identify the fault that has caused the warning light to set. Once the codes are read, I would first try resetting the light to see if maybe this occurrence is simply an artifact of one instance of wheel spin. If the code(s) do recur, though, then obviously a fairly standard diagnostic is then gone through. One possibility that you could check is sometimes road debris or grime can interfere with the wheel speed sensors and that is one cause of warning light illumination. Assuming you can conveniently and safely gain access to the 4 sensors, certainly those could be visually checked. Beyond that, I recommend you request the traction control system diagnostic and performance of that by a certified Mechanic will get you an explanation and a fix. Any other questions or concerns, by all means let us know.

3. Service advance trac light is on and I don't know why either please help