Q: Serpentine belt came off of 1997 Plymouth Grand Voyager

The serpentine belt on my vehicle came off. It is also leaking what I believe to be power steering fluid from the top steering rack onto the belt.

Hi. These belts are notorious for flying off when they get wet. Even driving through a large puddle can cause them to come off. There is a technical service bulletin (TSB) number 07-02-99 for this issue. The repair outlined in the TSB includes an upgraded belt and idler pulley. I suggest repairing your power steering leak and following the repair in the TSB. One of the mechanics at YourMechanic will be able inspect the power steering leak for you and determine what is causing the issue.