Q: serious issue with my right rear brake.

Right rear brake pulsates heavily and pulls that corner of the car down and will hold it there at a complete stop. It has gotten to the point where it will even pulsate while driving and slightly pull that corner down as it does. I also sounds ans if the bearing is completely gone. I pinched off that line, but is unsafe to drive that way. I have changed the master cylinder, flexible hoses, wheel cylinders, drums, shoes, adjuster, and have flushed the entire system with new fluid. I'm stumped!

Yes, I agree this is a serious issue. If the hub bearing failed, the tire and brake assembly would be loose. To check this, raise that part of car off the ground, put hands on each side of the tire and try to move it. There should be no movement with the tire assembly. Another possibility could be the brake shoe location. There is a primary shoe and secondary brake shoe. The primary shoe has a smaller lining size on and should be located towards the front of vehicle. If the return springs are weak they can create a drag condition. If you want to have this taken care of, a technician from YourMechanic can inspect your brake pulsation issue for any faults and replace your wheel hub assembly if necessary.