Q: Sephertine belt came off

THE SEPERTINE BELT CAME OFF I HAVE NO POWERING STEERING WHEN TURNING THE WHEEL. Do I need to replace the water pump pulley with that.

3. Sephertine belt came off

Q: Brake pads repalaced, brakes sqeak and smell with smoke

I believe what happened was that the technician who replaced your brake pads may have not done one or both of two things: replace the rotors or road tested the vehicle. Since you did not mention it, I assume that...

Q: What type of power steering system is used?

While many cars still use a conventional hydraulic power steering system, yours doesn’t. It actually uses an electronic power assisted steering (EPAS) system. This means that you don’t have to worry about checking power steering fluid, and you do not...

Q: The code read P0341, how do I know if it's the chain or the cam sensor?

There is a technical service bulletin for the Acura TSX stating that the code may be caused from the timing chain getting stretched until the tensioner cannot keep it tight any longer. This is a result of not getting oil...