Q: Sephertine belt came off

THE SEPERTINE BELT CAME OFF I HAVE NO POWERING STEERING WHEN TURNING THE WHEEL. Do I need to replace the water pump pulley with that.

You only need to replace the water pump pulley if it is bent or damaged. Check all your pulleys to see if any are out of alignment.

It is possible that the tensioner is not working properly, allowing the belt to be too loose.

If you are still having trouble finding the cause, a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, should be able to determine the cause of your power steering issue.