Q: Sensing and diagnostic module

Keeps drawing power through the 10 amp fuse 4.9 volts when keys off.

3. Sensing and diagnostic module

Q: 2005 Honda Civic standard. Brakes are engaging themselves while we are driving. The car slows down on its own, the rotors get all

If the brake master cylinder internal residual check valve sticks it will not let pressure release to the brakes and will cause brake drag. You should jack up suspect locking brakes wheel and if it will not turn then crack...

Q: When I start my car all the warning lights come on,but after a start driving it they all go off.

Hi there. It is normal for all of the lights to come on when the vehicle is first turned on. The vehicle does this as a bulb check for the systems. As long as the lights go off right after...

Q: Unplugged wires ECM DTC

Hello. It is a common issue for the ABS control module to go bad on these trucks. Either the modules are ridiculously expensive or they just aren't available anymore. That is why the connector was unplugged. That is the "cheap"...