Q: Self-installed axle not spinning.

I bought some new axles and attempted to put them on myself. Now, only the driver's side axle spins and not the passenger's side. I need someone to fix it since I am afraid I might mess up the transmission.

When installing new axles there a some things that can go wrong, but if the axle is completely inserted into the transmission then the transmission should be fine. If you run the car and are getting power to only one of the axles then you may have received the wrong axle for the vehicle. Since you are not comfortable going further with this you should enlist the help of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic.

3. Self-installed axle not spinning.