Q: Security lights randomly come on twice.3 mechan shop said go to the dealer.You declined to do it. Should I worry?Used U before.

Got an estimate from you yesterday.Called to make appoint.Your office declined.3 other shops declined suggesting that I do to the dealership.They are expensive. The security yellow light came on 2 months ago and also came on yesterday and stayed for about 15 minutes.AMCO suggested that I tried the other key.I did. The car starts well with both keys and no security light ever came on moments ago. So I dont know when this will happen again. It happened 2 months ago and yesterday.

Should I worry? Do you have any kind suggestion,please?

Shiv.

shivramsaroop@yahoo.com

3. Security lights randomly come on twice.3 mechan shop said go to the dealer.You declined to do it. Should I worry?Used U before.