Q: Security light flashing. No crank no start. After truck sits with battery disconnected,the truck will start and run. Is it the BCM

My Tahoes security light is flashing and it's a no crank no start. I replaced the pass lock sensor and still didn't work. The Tahoe was sitting for about 1 month with the battery disconnected and I charged it up and turned the key over and the truck started right up. Drove it around for 4-5 hours, shutting it off and starting it over and over. Then after about an hour it did the same no crank no start with sercurity light flashing again. Got a new lock cylinder but nothing again. Do you think it is the BCM?

3. Security light flashing. No crank no start. After truck sits with battery disconnected,the truck will start and run. Is it the BCM