Q: No start

Security light flashing a code of 16 cut off fuel system Will start if I spray fuel in throttle body.Everything else works great

Hello. If the vehicle will start when you spray fuel into the throttle body then that is a sign that the engine is getting spark and timing, and is lacking in fuel. A few things that could cause this are a bad fuel pump, fuel pump relay, or an issue with the computer or wiring. If the fuel pump goes out there will be no fuel for the engine, which will result in a no start condition. The same can happen if there is an issue with the injectors, or the circuit that powers them, perhaps due to faulty wiring or a bad computer. I would also check the vehicle’s fuses to make sure that none of them have burned out and need to be replaced. If you are unsure, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to diagnose what may be causing your no start condition](https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-not-starting-inspection).