Q: Seatbelt, moonroof, and USB port broken

The seatbelt is broken and makes the dashboard seatbelt light flicker and beep. Also, the moonroof's screen isn't attached and the USB port isn't working.

Hi there. If the seatbelt is damaged, I would have the vehicle inspected as soon as possible, to determine if it needs a new seatbelt, as it is not safe to ride in any vehicle without a seatbelt. The moonroof, and usb port are probably simple in nature and would require closer inspection. Some reasons why both of those might not be functioning are blown fuses or the electrical components are failing. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, look over the vehicle as soon as possible, again as it is unsafe to ride in any vehicle without belts.

3. Seatbelt, moonroof, and USB port broken