Q: Seat warmer and indicator light do not work

The seat warmer and the indicator light aren't working. What do you suggest can fix this problem?

Hello. If the light is not coming on then you do not have any power or the switch is bad. I usually take the switch apart and check it for power. If there is none, then it may just be the circuit breaker for the seat heater. This is the most common cause. If the breaker is fine, then it may be a problem with the switch or the seat control module. Both of these can be diagnosed with a voltage meter. If you need to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair any electrical issues with your seat warmer.

3. Seat warmer and indicator light do not work