Q: seat belt ding noise

can you take out a fuse to stop the seatbelt ding noise?

3. seat belt ding noise

Q: My 2001 Lincoln Continental misfires while idling.

You may have an engine vacuum leak causing the engine to have a rough idle. The most common cause may be the PCV hose leaking at the connection of the hose where it connects to the back of the intake...

Q: Q: Steering wheel loose.

A loose steering wheel is unfortunately somewhat of a common problem in this generation of Ford F-150's. You are correct to suspect there are broken parts inside. The bearings inside the steering column can fail due to the grease inside...

Q: Does anyone know the spark plug firing order for a 1992 Ford Ranger 3.0 V6? Changed out my spark plug wires, starts wants to die.

Hi there. Here is some info for you to review. 1991-1994 2.9L and 3.0L Engines Firing Order 1-4-2-5-3-6 - 1995 And Later 3.0L V-6 With DIS Ignition System Firing Order 1-4-2-5-3-6.