Q: Q: Seat belt

My front passenger and driver seat belt will come out easily but will not retract the belt when finished.

3. Q: Seat belt

Q: Steering wheel stiff when parking

Hey there. The two main components for your power steering system are the steering pump and the rack & pinion steering unit. If the power steering pump was run low on fluid for a period of time, it may have...

Q: My car failed the smog test and two codes came up: P0422 and P0432 Both Catalyst 2 Efficiency Below Threshold Bank 1 and Bank 2.

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2003 Mercedes-Benz ML350. The catalytic converters have to be replaced. You have 4 options for parts and labor: 1. Have a certified technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office...

Q: Difficult startup, engine loses power

For a more complete answer I would need a bit more information. Various components of the car can cause a difficult start up and not actually trigger a check engine light. The fuel pump, spark plugs, starter and Crank...