Q: Q: Seat belt

My front passenger and driver seat belt will come out easily but will not retract the belt when finished.

3. Q: Seat belt

Q: every few days i have to jump start my car

Hello. Yes a bad starter could cause a car to need a jump start every few days. Additional power provided by an extra battery could be enough to get a weakening started going again. Your vehicle may have a battery...

Q: Is a 2003 Mercedes Benz C230 Kompressor a good idea to buy for 8k? The car only has 39k miles on it

Hi there. To be honest, $8,000 for a 2003 Kompressor with less than 40,000 miles is a steal of a deal. However, that also raises some serious questions as to whether the vehicle has been in an accident, or had...

Q: Side mirrors not moving

If your side rearview mirrors are not working but you can hear the motor moving, then they may have come loose, or are either broken from the backing plates. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from...