Q: Screw broke on manifold

A screw broke on the manifold where the thermostat goes, and coolant leaks out.

3. Screw broke on manifold

Q: AC wont blow on max

Based on the information you provided for your 2010 Dodge Avenger. It is likely that you have a leak in the air conditioning system. You may also have a resistor pack going bad, or the selector switch itself could be...

Q: I just bought a 99 Oldsmobile silhouette it was a report car. I was on my way home but as I'm driving I hear a loud whining noise.

The whining noise that you are hearing is either the alternator not working properly or the power steering pump is low on fluid. Check the power steering fluid level and see if the oil is full. Listen for the noise...

Q: Q: Multiple error codes.

Those codes are mostly for the transmission control module. I would have a technician come out and test fuses and check voltages and look for a shorted wire. It will probably be a 20 amp fuse for the ECM. If...