Q: Same problem after rear shaft coupler replacement

The rear shaft coupler was replaced twice and I am still having the same problem.

I’m assuming the problem is a noise when shifting P to D or when releasing brakes after stopping. Dodge has a bulletin for replacing the drive flange on the rear of the transmission and using glue along with the bolts to stop the ringing noise. However, we’re going to need more information from you to proceed. Have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your rear shaft coupler to diagnose the problem.