Q: Same problem after rear shaft coupler replacement

The rear shaft coupler was replaced twice and I am still having the same problem.

3. Same problem after rear shaft coupler replacement

Q: Reinstalled valve body incorrectly.

I would seek a diagnosis from a certified transmission mechanic. He should be able to get everything back where it is supposed to go no problem. Transmissions are very complex and he will have the training to get if fixed...

Q: Aux button on my radio

If the vehicle is equipped with an aux jack, it would be located in the center console bin, on the bottom towards the front. Later models have the jack located just in front of the shifter on the lower dash...

Q: Is there a device to fold and unfold a passenger side mirror from the driver's seat?

Hello. The power folding mirror option is available on the Sienna Limited and Limited Premium models for 2016. Perhaps your mirrors can be upgraded with components from either of these models. Not aware of any aftermarket vendor for this feature....