Q: Safety fuel pump shut off

I hit a huge pot hole and I think the safety feature that prevents the fuel pump from working is engaged and I need to be told how to disengage it. Can I use a scanner?

Chevrolet uses the oil pressure switch and fuel pump relay to control the fuel pump. You may have loosened some wiring or losing contact somewhere. You will need to have the computer and fuel pressure tested to try and locate reason the vehicle will not start. When hitting a large hole you may have caused a computer or fuel pump connection damage. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and test the vehicle for you.

3. Safety fuel pump shut off